donderdag 3 februari 2011

Darker than black official fan book

This is a review about the Darker than Black: Official Fan Book  which is called: "Tokyo Explosion investigation report" 

P R I C E
Bought this artbook at ebay for about € 33 (45 USD)

H E I G H T
It's about 18 cm (7.1 inch) in height. So it's as big as a manga.

C O L O U R/ G R E Y
The book has around 192 pages. Don't know how much pages exactly are in color but usually only the first 4 pages of every "chapter" in the fan book are colored.

C O N T E N T
First of all there are character references in the book, colored and non-colored but the drawings are rather small. There are also small screenshots of the episodes inside the book since it's also a guide book, together with a lot of text. There are some original animation sketches inside the book but because the book is so small you can't properly see what's on the sketches.  There's also a little manga and a little bit of fan art. I had to say I was quite disappointed because I thought that in 192 pages there would be a lot pictures but I was wrong. There was a lot of text and not much pictures and if they were they were mostly really small. So I've to say it's not the best fan book. You'd expect it to have a lot pictures of Hei but that was a big let-down.

R E S U L T
Price

Colour/grey

Content







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten