zondag 16 januari 2011

Gurren lagann plushie Boota

This is a review about a plushie of the character 'Boota' from the anime 'Tengen toppa gurren lagann'



P R I C E
Bought this plushie at Archonia for about € 9 (12 USD)


H E I G H T
It's about 11 cm (4.3 in inch) in height.


R E S E M B L A N C E
I think that for a plushie he does look quite a bit like Boota. Especially his ready-for-battle expression is realistic in concideration of the anime. And don't forget his tail is also there! Although.. the plushie seems a lot wider than how Boota appears in the anime, but I think they did that to make him cute. Although when you look at him in profile he's rather skinny. Also his colour is a lot lighter than in the anime as he's supposed to be dark brown. But I guess we have to keep in mind it's a rather cheap plushie.


Q U A L I T Y
The plushie is very well sewn and can handle quite a lot. The only down side is that he can't decently stand, it takes you a lot of time to get him standing without falling over. Also his tail is a bit weird but that's not really a big problem. The only thing that makes it really cheap is the yellow wire out of his head. I just wonder why.. WHY did they put an yellow wire out of his head?! Probably because you can attach it to something, but I personally don't think it suits the plushie.


R E S U L T


Price

Resemblance

Quality





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten